WELCOME

.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 23rd, 2011

Guess what?!?! I wen on a field trip today with my school. It was to a place called Challenger Learning Center of Colorado...... It was awesome it was a simulator my class went "To The Moon". They were giving out the jobs and gave me Navigation "NAV" officer. i didn't want that job and didn't believe I could do it, I first had to go to the CONTROL ROOM. While in their I had the mission of landing our "SHIP" successfully on a virtual landing site that would propel us into space farther and farther so we could get to the moon. I had the perfect coordinates , time, duration, and speed to land us perfectly. But about 5 min. later knowing my luck we had a METEOR SHOWER and the damage to the ship was unknown. but I think it was planned that way, because all of the other classes had the same thing. While we were in the DEBRIEFING ROOM we figured out (since we can''t send the same astronaut's into space in a period of 6 months) we switched. So for the second time i was in the space ship. it was fun. But NAV was done because I landed us successfully so we took off from their so my person that went into MISSION CONTROL (my other NAV officer) had nothing to do :) in the end we did succeed !!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment