WELCOME

.

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30th,2011

Well today is our first full day here in CO. Not to glad were back cause as soon as I woke up this morning my wind was back :( 50 now 60 MPH winds. but I did work on a card for my Girl Friend today thanking her for watching my fish it also included a $15 cold stone gift card. Tell me what you think......


If you have a Cruicut you can make this card...... i cut the fish bowl, water, gravel, and seeweed at 4".......... i made the card a 5' 7" the fish at 1.5" but in the fish I had to layer it!!! All from the cartridge Creat a Critter..... The scalloped section and the wording were cut at 1.5" and the words were 1.5" by the Lacy Labels Cartridge So check that!!! the cartridges I used were Creat a Criter and Lacy Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment